Hey there, do you want to build a dynamic site to grow your business? Look no further than the PostX lifetime deal! PostX is the last Gutenberg plugin for post blocks. This powerful WordPress plugin lets you build and tailor your site using the Gutenberg editor.
With PostX, anyone can create post grid blocks, post listing blocks, post slider blocks, and news blocks. And the best part is design settings are completely customizable, giving website owners full control over the site.
In this blog post, I’ll discuss this tremendous plugin including what is PostX, why you will want to use it, its features of PostX, and more. Also, you will get a lifetime deal chance that enables you to save plenty of bucks. Let’s start;
PostX Lifetime Deal | Make A Google-Love Website
What is PostX?
PostX is a Gutenberg plugin that allows you to easily build customizable post blocks, grids, and listings without any coding knowledge. With a huge collection of ready-made layouts and blocks, you can create multifaceted queries and easily customize archive pages.
Key Features of PostX
PostX is packed with numerous tempting features including a user-friendly interface and grid layout making it a top choice for website customization. Let’s have a look at some of the key features below;
- Blog Page Builder- The Blog Page Builder helps you to show posts in a better way to keep the audience and your site.
- Ready to Use Patterns- Copy-Paste ready-to-use templates to your desired page/post to craft a bizarre posts section within a few clicks.
- Customizable Table of Contents- A vital add-on with vital design features to showcase the main parts of your content to the audience.
- Posts Grid- Use the Posts Grid blocks to display posts in a grid layout to grab the attention of audiences.
- Dynamic Sliders- Highly customizable Dynamic Slider blocks are ready for issue in a matter of moments without particular needs.
- Category Grid –Use the taxonomy blocks to display categories in a grid layout to grab the attention of audiences.
- Elementor Integration- Show Gutenberg Blocks in Elementor and eliminate the limit between Gutenberg and Elementor.
- Progress Bar- Increase click-through rate from home and blog pages to posts by replacing post excerpts with Meta descriptions.
- Short Code Support- Alter Gutenberg blocks into shortcodes to use them anywhere with popular creators like Elementor and Divi.
Why Use PostX for Your Website?
If you’re looking to build stunning websites without having any coding knowledge, PostX is the right option for you. It deals with a wide range of features and customization options that make it a great choice for any website type.
PostX lets you build fast-loading and multi-device approachable pages with Ajax-based actions. Using Gutenberg blocks and a mobile-friendly page builder confirms that Google will love your site and rank higher.
You can also enjoy ready-to-use templates that permit you to build bizarre pages within a few clicks. PostX is also packed with customizable tables and easy-to-use sections that make it simple to fast craft full areas on a page.
Moreover, PostX offers specific design patterns for every block, and you can form shortcodes using the “Saved Gutenberg Post Blocks” feature. You’ll also have access to all of Google’s free fonts, permitting you to pick from a huge range of options.
On the off chance that PostX’s features make it a must-have plugin for anyone looking to create beautiful, well-designed websites with ease. PostX helps your website to stand out from others with its exclusive and attractive design.
How to Use PostX?
Using PostX is pretty easy. Simply install and activate the plugin, then navigate to the PostX settings page in your WordPress dashboard. Now select the type of post block you want to craft and tailor the design to fit your website’s branding.
How To Build Custom Post Blocks With PostX?
If you’re looking to make customized post blocks for your website, PostX makes easy the job for you. With its highly customizable features, anyone like you can make post grid blocks, post listing blocks, post slider blocks, news blocks, and more with ease.
For that, you will need to first is, choose the type of post block you’d like to make. Then select the layout and style that best fits your website’s design. Once you’ve modified your post block, you can promo it before publishing it on your website.
With PostX’s easy-to-use interface and fast query creator, you can make multifaceted queries in seconds. That makes it a resourceful tool for making vibrant templates. PostX makes your website a spontaneous and wonderful look.
PostX is best for
- Online business owners.
- Online trainers.
Price of Postx
PostX offers a 100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee and a 14-Day easy refund policy. You can learn more about all pricing options with features that include each option here.
PostX offers three price options in three categories;
- 1 Site License @$49/Year.
- 5 Site License @$99/Year.
- Unlimited Site License @$179/Year.
- 1 Site License @$149/Once.
- 5 Site License @$249/ Once.
- Unlimited Site License @$499/ Once.
- 2 In 1 Pack @$257/Year.
- 2 In 1 Pack @$628/ Once.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is PostX The Right Choice?
Below are the logically great reasons;
- Dynamic Site Builder.
- Premade Start Packs.
- No Code Needed.
- Query Builder.
- Post Grid Blocks.
- Endless Customization.
- Dynamic Slider.
- Countless Possibilities.
- Regular Update.
- Excellent Support.
- SEO Friendly.
- Table of Contents.
- Progress Bar.
- Global Styles.
- Gutenberg Based.
- Category Style.
- Unique Content Group.
- Organized Block Settings.
- Category Grid.
- Responsiveness Control.
- Copy Patterns.
PostX Review | Conclusion
PostX lifetime deal offers to access all pro features, design patterns, starter packs, and upcoming features. It is the right choice for those looking to improve their online presence. Grab the Incredible PostX Lifetime Deal Now!