Grab RedmineUP Lifetime Deal and do jobs with drag & drop, comment, and one click. RedmineUP allows you to run active projects without switching between several tools. It enables you to manage easily your workflows and maximize team productivity.
What is RedmineUP?
RedmineUP is an all-in-one platform that simplifies project management jobs and maximizes team productivity. It is packed with a developed Agile Project Management system and an easy-to-use interface that removes the need for many tools.
Flexibility in accepting Scrum, Kanban, and varied styles has made it a trustworthy and useful software platform. The drag-and-drop feature with adjustable workflow tracks and signs related to backlogs makes handling work easier.
- Innovative Agile Project Management and user-friendly interface remove the need for numerous tools.
- The drag-and-drop card algorithm, modifiable workflow lanes, and signs linked to backlogs make managing jobs easy than ever.
- RedmineUP’s great method also covers outside project management to include extra useful elements like CRM, finance, HR, and more, making it the best business solution software.
- This user-friendly toolkit is particularly designed for teams using Scrum, Kanban, and diverse approaches. RedmineUP confirms that you can simplify your workflow without having to switch between several tools.
Redmine’s Key Plugins
The plugins spread Redmine functionality and allow you to manage any of your business procedures. More than 140000 users in the 120 counties have selected these easy UI and great features. See more;
- Agile Plugin- This plugin is specially designed for project management that is devoted to Agile. Use it for the best practices from Scrum, Kanban, or any other method.
- Reporter Plugin- It helps to create printable reports from single and multi-issue data with custom fields, time records, and notes.
- CRM Plugin- Plugin to manage contacts and sales opportunities, store files, send emails, and track your tasks. Reports, sales funnel, and filter.
- Resources Plugin- This is a resource & capacity organising plugin that comes with time tracking, workload & accessibility reporting, and individual workspaces.
- People Plugin- It allows you to manage your employees easily. With this plugin, you can get user cards and rates, grouping in teams, reminders, flexible permissions, and performance charts. Etc.
- Budgets Plugin- Use this plugin to issue a budget for your project. It also helps with costs and billing rates.
- Questions Plugin- With it, you can create knowledge bases, FAQs, self-support sections, idea submission pages, discussions, ratings, moderation, and more.
- Drive Plugin- Cloud file storage with sharing for customers and staff without consent.
- Checklists Plugin- Use it to add checklist functionality to issues in your Redmine. It is the top-rated plugin in the Redmine platform.
- Finance Plugin- It allows you to manage your revenue and costs along with transactions, accounts, and dealings between invoices and operations.
- Invoices Plugin- Generate, track, and transfer your invoices. Make PDF bills and send them by email from the Redmine marketplace.
- Products Plugin- With this plugin, you can manage your product catalog, monitor sales, orders, delivery workflow, and more. It is linked to Issues and Invoices.
- CMS Plugin- This plugin allows you to add CMS to Redmine and create websites using layout patterns, menus, and snippets. Use HTML, Liquid, CSS, etc.
- Favourite Projects Plugin- You can even highlight workflows as preferred using this plugin. Also, you can filter them, use a dropdown list to find the one you need, and easily form the whole thing.
- Zenedit Plugin- Use user mentions, save text drafts, and edit the text in full-screen mode for no disruptions and improved teamwork.
- Mailchimp Plugin- Use it to manage MailChimp subscribers from Redmine CRM contacts and businesses.
- Tags Plugin- This plugin helps you form and classify topics.
RedmineUP Lifetime Deal – $250 (Formerly $2500)
- Elite Learning – Lifetime Subscription
- RedmineUP Cloud Lifetime license
- 5 Users
- 10 Active projects
- 5 GB Storage
- All plugins except the Helpdesk
- 30-day Credit Back Guarantee
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
RedmineUP Review | Conclusion
Simplifying project management can be a hard job. But, with RedmineUP Lifetime Deal, it becomes a breeze. It removes the need for several tools to manage any project perfectly. Friendliness with Scrum, Kanban, and varied approaches made RedmineUP the best business software platform.