While you are looking for an all-in-one solution that can help you work smarter and faster, the FlowMattic lifetime deal comes in with a positive sense. It is an effective WordPress plugin that shortens your workflow by automating boring jobs.
FlowMattic frees up your time so you can focus on the creative aspects of your business and maximize ROI. This revolutionary software allows you to renovate the way you manage your tasks, projects, and teams from a single place.
Here, I’ll take a closer look at what FlowMattic offers and how it can convert the way you work. I’ll discover its features, benefits, and why FlowMattic is such an imaginary investment for efficient workflows. So let’s dive in and see how this tool transforms your work.
FlowMattic Lifetime Deal | Featured Plugin For Your WordPress Site
What is FlowMattic?
FlowMattic is a powerful no-code tasks automation plugin for WordPress. It is designed to help users link WordPress plugins and third-party apps with ease. This plugin allows you integration between your website and 116+ apps and plugins to automate your workflows and save time.
You can link different WordPress plugins and external apps, making difficult workflows a breeze with just a few clicks. Whether you are a tested WordPress user or a beginner, FlowMattic is easy to use and allows you to simplify your jobs, saving you time and boosting output.
FlowMattic Best for
- Business Owners.
- Online Store Owners.
- WordPress Site Owners.
FlowMattic is an essential automation plugin for any WordPress site looking to improve its workflow and efficiency. You can automate your tasks by linking 117 apps and WordPress plugins with FlowMattic. So saves time and resources to grow your business.
Key Features of FlowMattic
FlowMattic is packed with incredible features that you never want to miss out on. Some of the sexiest features are below;
- Boundless Workflows – Create fully lively workflows without any limits. Each workflow can contain any number of steps. Your every probable automation will be handled carefully without any breaks.
- Infinite Task Executions – Unlike any other automation platform, FlowMattic does not charge for or limit task executions. Your workflow will keep recording every task.
- Load Only Useful Applications – Though it has several apps and plugins united within FlowMattic, you have full control over loading only those you are going to use. If you don’t use any, don’t install it.
- Powerful Webhooks – FlowMattic offers an inbuilt webhooks trigger app that will help you receive data from any of the 3rd party apps that are not yet integrated. This will make sure you’ll never leave behind.
- Custom Action Trigger – If you’re developing something, and you want to integrate your work with FlowMattic, you can simply create a workflow and select the custom action trigger to get the code to implement.
- Schedule Workflows – If you need to do some tasks at a definite time of the day, week, or monthly, create a workflow and use the schedule app trigger and set your chosen time to run the workflow.
- Active Data Mapping – You can easily map data received in any previous steps in a workflow with the following action steps. You can even append or prepend custom text before and after the data placeholders.
- Filters to the Rescue – Filters app is here to help you filter out the data based on particular circumstances and tell the workflow whether to continue the execution or halt if conditions do not meet.
- Powerful API Module – Their API app module is very powerful, that you can tie any 3rd party service or app if you have received credentials like the API key, access token, etc., and forward data from the workflow.
- Task History – Every workflow execution is recorded under task history for your assessment. Each task execution is offered with a successful or failed tag depending on the data received while execution.
- Failed Tasks Notification – Get notified whenever a task in a workflow is failed with the details about the failure. You can set the email you want to receive the notification or turn it off if not vital.
- Email Module – FlowMattic’s Email Module allows you to connect to any SMTP provider and get your emails delivered to your inbox but not in the spam folder.
- Install/Uninstall Integrations – Need only a few integrations? No issues, you can install only those integrations you need and also uninstall those you don’t need anymore with just a click of a button.
- Email Parser – Email Parser cuttings data from the incoming email sent to the mentioned email address. All data like email name, subject, the body of the email, etc. is extracted from the email robotically.
- User-Based Workflows – Share your workflow access with any user who you want to manage your workflows or appoint someone as your FlowMattic workflow manager to get the job done.
- Conditionally Execute Action Steps – If you want to execute your action step based on definite conditions, you can do that by adding conditions to do so and your action step will be executed only if conditions are met.
- Routers Module – The Router lets you execute diverse actions based on distinct filter conditions you set for each route. A router can have any number of routes with any number of action steps.
- Plugin Actions Module – Joining any WordPress plugin as prompt with the action hooks opens up endless potentials and you don’t need to wait for the native mixing within FlowMattic.
- Search the Task History – If a task fails for some reason, and you want to look into your history for specific data, this tiny but useful feature will help you search over your task history for the captured responses.
- Re-execution of Workflows – You can even re-execute your failed tasks or successful tasks as well to check the different results with different outputs. And easily edit the trigger reply of any job in the task history before re-executing the workflow.
- Verify Incoming Webhooks – Webhook verification is an exclusive feature of FlowMattic. When any app needs you to verify your incoming webhooks for security reasons, this feature will help. With FlowMattic, you can verify your incoming webhooks.
- Custom Reply for Webhook App – You can set the custom reply message in Webhook response. Whenever an app needs a different reply to confirm the webhooks, you can do that with FlowMattic with no issues.
- One Click Workflow Clone – Cloning the workflow is now a lot easier. Just click the clone workflow icon and your workflow will be cloned instantly. You can use the cloned workflow to test different apps for your workflow.
- Step Description or Notes – You can add some description for the action step explaining the use-case etc. for your understanding, or when you are handling the workflow with someone, he/she will better understand what the specific action step does, etc.
- Schedule Workflows Every x Minutes – FlowMattic scheduled workflows let you schedule the execution of your tasks for every x number of minutes. You can set your workflow to be executed every 5 minutes, 10 minutes, or any number of minutes between 1 and 59.
- Auto Save Workflows Feature – FlowMattic automatically saves your changes immediately, no matter if the workflow is Live or not. This will save you time in case something goes wrong- you won’t need to start from scratch.
- Iterator Storage – FlowMattic iterator is a powerful module that helps you loop over JSON data objects. Using the Iterator Storage module, you can store the data as a string or an array while the workflow execution is in place, and use the stored data later after the iterator is finished.
FlowMattic comes with 4 types of pricing for their users;
- Personal @$99/Year
- Developer @$169/Year
- Business @$249/Year
- Unlimited @$349/Year
See details features that include each price, here.
Please Note: Your price will be locked for renewals till you are subscribed; no matter if they change the price in the future and the Unlimited Sites plan closes on 31st March 2024.
FlowMattic offers a 100% No Risk Money Back Guarantee– If you find that their product isn’t a good fit for your needs, just let them know, and they’ll refund 100% of your purchase price, with no questions asked.
FlowMattic Lifetime Deal In 2024
To see the recent FlowMattic lifetime deal, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does FlowMattic offer a free trial?
No, they don’t offer a free trial, however, they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for all their plans. If you are not happy with the product or feel it is not for you, just reach out to them within 30 days, and they will refund 100% of your money.
Does FlowMattic offer support if I need it?
Yes! Their support is top-notch. Your license comes with 1-year support validity, and a lifetime license comes with support validity till you use the plugin. Most of the customers have rated us 5-starts for their support quality.
Do I need to renew my license?
Every license key is valid for 1 year from the date of buying, except the lifetime license. It is not required to renew the license. However, it is suggested to keep your license active as it provides you with ongoing automatic updates and entitles you to free support for all your websites.
How do I get plugin updates?
You need to register the plugin with the license key provided on your account page. Once you register the plugin, you’ll be notified in your WordPress dashboard whenever a new version is available, and you’ll be able to auto-update the plugin.
Does FlowMattic have a refund policy?
Yes! They offer a full refund with no questions asked if you request it within 30 days from the date of buying. Remember, refunds are accepted only for the first buying if you choose the split payment.
FlowMattic Review | The Verdict
After going through all the features and benefits of the FlowMattic lifetime deal, it’s time to ask the question; is it right for you? Well, if you’re looking for an innovative plugin for your WordPress website to lessen workflow, then FlowMattic is the best option for you.